Once an appointment is scheduled...
1) Meet and Greet phone call to discuss needs, gear and finalize logistics.
2) Meet at location based on learning needs.
3) 1 hour reviewing Camera settings, and photography basics. Set up the camera for the particular subjects.
4) 3+ Hours of shooting in the field.
5) Review pictures and key learnings from the day.
6) Receive Photography flip cards for future reference.
7) Post Processing (additional charge)
8) If doing multiple sessions, schedule next session.
1/2 Day Session (5 Hours) $200
Full Day Session (9 Hours) $350
Post Processing - Add $50 to the above rates.
Book Three 1/2 Day Sessions $540 (-$60 Savings) + add post processing for Free ($50 savings)
Book Three Full Day Sessions $945 (-$105 Savings) + add post processing for Free ($50 savings)
Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina
Classes will take place at a location agreed upon by student and instructor, convenient to both.
Drive distances greater than 100 miles, additional charges may apply
Please contact us for pricing, itinerary and coordination.
Great Smoky Mountains
Bears, Deer, Elk, Landscapes
Birds, Alligators, Rookeries
If you have questions regarding the
Checkout Process, please Call us, anytime.